Supreme Ventures Limited is committed to Responsible Gaming. Our products are designed for adults, 18 years and older, and our encouragement to them is to game responsibly. As part of our commitment to promoting responsible gaming, we are staunch and supportive partners of Rise Life Management, the only organization of its kind in Jamaica which deals with counselling and behavior change for persons with addictions of any kind. We are annual supporters of their campaign against underage gambling. Our products are a source of entertainment, and as such we encourage gamers to use discretionary spend when gaming, or use funds that they can afford to dedicate to playing. When the fun is done, that’s usually an indication that it’s time to stop.
People who gamble do not start out with a problem. But over time it can turn into one, making it difficult to see the bigger picture. Being able to recognize the warning signs of the problem gambler may be able to help you or a friend in the future.
- Have you lost time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Do you ever or often gamble longer than you planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments, or frustration create within you an urge to gamble?
- Are you reluctant to use gambling money for normal expenditures?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Reduce The Risks
Looking For Help?
If gaming has become a problem, there is hope. Free, confidential help is available for you or someone you know.
RISE Life Management Services
57 East St.
Tel : 1-876-967-3777-8
Counselling Lifeline: 1-888-991-4146